Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas stuff!!


Our Christmas season this year started off with a wonderful ward party. The food was delicious as always, and there were many beautiful musical numbers. Which i might add that I played "Ill Be Home for Christmas" on my saxophone while Pat accompanied me on the piano. As nervous as i was, it turned out better than i thought, especially considering i hadnt played in like three years.

I ended up going to Utah for my dads retirement, it was a lot of fun seeing everyone, and getting to spend time with my parents, and the babies Lady and Rocky. It was quite the adventure getting getting back to Oregon. Flights were cancelling left and right, and i had to fly through the two airports that had the worst weather.. ha ha So luckily i made it back to Medford at midnight on the 22nd, THANKGOODNESS.. i was so afraid i woudl be stuck in an airport during christmas. I was glad to be home. After all that, we stayed home for Christmas, it was nice and mellow.

0 comments: