Friday, September 26, 2008

Babysitting



Soooo the other day i was able to babysit my little nephew Hayd'n with my mom while Ben was out and about with my dad. He has grown up sooo much since i seen im last ( the wedding) Hes soo cute, and loves his aunt tiffy ( i try not to spoil him too bad) Ben was able to seem him for a little while, he loves uncle ben.. Ben had him in histarics by tickling him, it was soo cute!! anyways it was a blast playing with him and being able to see how much he is growing up...
Oh and another.... yes, i changed my hair yet again ( ben wanted me to go platinum agian lol ) Our lil sis Ellie did a great job on the hair!! : )

1 comments:

preeti said...

Nice picture! It seems that you are capturing your memorable moments in your camera. Have a great fun.

===================================
Preeti
look4ward